So my second card of today features some new techniques, heat embossing and blending. Ok so heat embossing isn’t a new technique for me but I haven’t done any in so long I don’t think I’ve posted a card with it on yet. The floral image (JustRite Floral Silhouettes One) was stamped and heat embossed to make it resist ink. I used Versamark ink and clear embossing powder as I was using white card but you could use white embossing powder too. I then blended (a new technique for me) the inks over and around it. I really like the effect blending gives. I hope you like the card.
Good afternoon all.
A couple of thank you cards to share today. Both done using my Sue Wilson Die and Stampin Up! So Very Much stamp set.
I used Versamark ink to create a watermark background and added the die cut plaques and thank you sentiments in co-ordinating colours. These were nice and quick to make so I will be making plenty more along the same lines.
This is post one of two today. Thanks for stopping by.
After a busy weekend with the girls (the very lucky husband was away on a golf weekend), I managed to get a little time to make an Easter card. Actually I was asked to make it by a relative because she is struggling to find anything with religious context. Quite a sensitive subject with the PM wading into a chocolate Easter (or not) Egg Hunt row at the moment!!
As the card was for a female relative I used my Altenew Dahlia stamp set again (I’m completely in love with this stamp set but I promise to use something else next!).
I shall be entering it into the Uniko Spring Challenge.
And the Altenew Inspiration Challenge.